During the COVID-19 pandemic, the government has introduced several Telehealth item codes for General Practices to allow medical consultations to take place over the phone or via video link.
Our Telehealth consultations are bulk billed and our video platform is provided through a secure platform from Health Direct.
To book a Telehealth consultation, please contact the clinic on 1300 998 992.
Some tips for a successful Telehealth consult are:
- Test your internet connection prior to the consult to ensure you are ready to go
- Test your sound and camera prior to the consult, so that you and the doctor can communicate easily
- Ensure that you are in a quiet and well-lit room for the consultation so that the doctor can complete a thorough consultation
- Close unnecessary programs on your computer/device. This will save bandwidth and allow for a better internet connection during the consult.
- Ensure your battery is full if using a mobile device for the consultation. This will alleviate any risk of the consultation being disrupted.
Please be aware that we will only conduct Telehealth consultations where it is clinically safe to do so.