Have you ever dreamed of living the Australian lifestyle? Do you wish to explore our world-renowned golden beaches or experience the real Aussie outback?
Dial-A-Doctor (DaD) can help you achieve that dream!
If you are keen to live and work in Australia and you meet the below criteria, DaD may have a position for you.
To be eligible to work with DaD you must meet the following criteria:
- Take and pass the AMC CAT examination (www.amc.org.au)
- General AHPRA Registration (www.ahpra.gov.au)
- Obtain a suitable working VISA (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas)
- English language proficiency
Benefits of working with DaD as a new arrival to Australia:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your work/life balance
- Excellent remuneration
- Trained assistant to drive you to all your appointments (you won’t get lost)
- Fully equipped Dr Bag for each shift (just bring your stethoscope)
- All administrative tasks are carried out by our trained Doctor’s assistants and Contact Centre staff to allow you to focus on providing the highest level of care.
- 24/7 access to our experienced Medical Directors whilst on shift
Through a culture that is derived from a passion for patients, respect for employees, and commitment to customers, DaD is to be a medical supplier of choice for patients and their regular medical centres. Our team of professional doctors, staff and management ensure that we provide excellent quality care to our patients in the after-hours in support of their regular GP.
Australia is a great country to call home. It is culturally diverse and can offer you and your family a world-class public and private education system and relaxed lifestyle. You can spend a lazy day on the beach, explore our hinterlands or experience the great outback.
Currently, we have positions available in Perth and Geraldton. Not sold yet…… just have a look at some of our stunning scenery!