Dial-A-Doctor believes that healthcare should be accessible and affordable to all. That’s why Dial-A-Doctor has partnerships with all the major OSHC insurance providers.
We also do not charge a gap fee for our service, so this means there is no out of pocket cost when you book a consult with one of our home visit after hours GPs.
What is OSHC?
OSHC stands for Overseas Student Health Care and is a compulsory insurance policy for international students as part of their visa requirements.
Which providers does Dial-A-Doctor partner with?
Dial-A-Doctor partners with all the major OSHC Providers to ensure we can attend as many patients in need as possible without having to charge an out of pocket fee.
Our OSHC partners are:
- Bupa – Bupa OSHC provides cover for hospital and medical treatment if you get sick. For more information, visit www.bupa.com.au/health-insurance/oshc
- Allianz – Allianz Global Assistance covers doctor’s appointments, hospital costs, emergency ambulance and prescription medicine (included in PBS). For more information, visit www.allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/
- Medibank – Medibank OSHC has two levels of OSHC cover; Essentials and Comprehensive. Both types of cover meet your health insurance visa requirements whilst helping towards your hospital and medical needs. For more information, visit www.medibank.com.au/overseas-health-insurance/oshc/
- ahm – ahm have been established for over 40 years and believe health insurance should be easy and simple. Their policy covers visits to GPs, hospital visits, emergency ambulance transport, pathology and radiology requests and prescription medicines. For more information, visit www.ahmoshc.com.au/
- nib – nib OSHC ensures you meet your visas health requirements. Their policies cover doctor and specialist visits, hospital admissions, emergency ambulance and prescription medicines. For more information, visit www.nib.com.au/overseas-students
Whichever of the above providers you are with, Dial-A-Doctor is here for you and we take care of lodging your claim directly with your provider, so you can focus on resting and getting better.