Dial A Doctor (DAD) would love to partner with your practice as its primary after-hours service provider to extend continuity of care to your patients in the afterhours.
DAD is the largest WA after-hours medical service provider fully accredited to RACGP 5th Edition Standards.
- We provide medical cover after-hours and are available all year-round including weekends and all public holidays.
- Our doctors are experienced in various sub-specialities such as General Practice, Physician Training, Geriatrics, Paediatrics and Emergency Medicine and brings their combined experience to patient care.
- Our doctors have 24/7access to one of our 3 experienced Medical Directors who are all fully qualified GPs to discuss any challenging consultations.
- Our medical workforce undergoes rigorous selection and have mandatory ALS certification as well as clinical education sessions to ensure ongoing delivery of care meeting the highest safety and quality standards.
- Patient consultations are electronically recorded, and a copy will be securely sent to your Practice within 24 hours of the consultation to facilitate continuity of care.
- Regular, practice-specific reports detailing a breakdown of the number of patients seen as well as any concerns or issues will be generated, ensuring open communication between in-hours and after-hours care.
- Choosing us as your designated afterhours deputising provider entitles your clinic to receive Practice Incentive Program (PIP) payments. We do not take anything from this payment, so your clinic will receive 100% of the payment.
- Patients without a regular GP as well as patients with complex needs, requiring regular medical care, are identified and referred to your practice via our post code search lookup tool.
Why choose to partner with a deputising service?
Medical Deputising Services provide urgent, after-hours primary health care to patients at home and in aged care facilities, on behalf of the patient’s regular GP. This ensures that patients have 24-hour access to quality primary care, even when their GP is closed.
Working as a complementary service to General Practice, we ensure continuity of care for patients. Our Doctors send a patient report through to the patient’s usual GP so they are kept informed of the home visit. Our service encourages all patients to maintain a strong relationship with a family GP, recognising that this is critical for lifelong health.
FIND ONE OF OUR PARTNERED MEDICAL CENTRES
Please enter the area postcode or suburb & click submit