Working with Dial-A-Doctor (DaD)
Dial-A-Doctor was formed in 2010 with a vision to provide quality urgent after-hours care to patients in their homes. Ensuring we continue to meet this goal we are looking for medical professionals to join our family. DaD can proudly state that we have consistently met RACGP Accreditation requirements since 2010 and are currently accredited to the RACGP 5th Edition Standards.
We have Doctor positions available in Perth. We are looking for GP’s, GP Registrars, hospital and overseas trained doctors to join our home visit team.
- Excellent remuneration – due to our very competitive rates;
- Fully bulk billed (no gap fee) attracting more patients;
- Productive and high-density shifts – due to our experienced call distributors working to ensure you see the most patients with minimal travel;
- Driver/Doctor Assistant provided as well as all equipment, supplies and vehicle
- Medical Director on call 24/7;
- Door to door inclusive service – picked up and dropped off at home (or whichever address you choose);
- Extremely flexible terms – only work when you want to work;
- Variety of shift times and durations to suit your availability and lifestyle.
Our doctors are paid a percentage of all billings. We are fully bulk billed meaning there are no, out of pocket costs (gap fee) for patients with a Medicare or DVA card. This ensures high call volume which in turn allows for good patient density, resulting in minimum travel.
We have a dedicated Contact Centre who, by following approved triage guidelines, are trained to ensure that we are only attending urgent cases. Our service is here to support our daytime medical clinics and relieve the ED’s from dealing with non-emergencies.
Excellent Clinical Support
We have 3 experienced Medical Directors who can be accessed 24/7 for any clinical advice required on shift. They also support our doctors by providing monthly mentoring sessions of various topics to ensure continued learning.
DAs are trained in CPR should an emergency situation arise.
Your safety is paramount to us. You are provided with a well-trained Doctor Assistant (DA), who accompanies you to each consultation. You are able to view specific notes relating to potential ‘Drugs of Dependency’ patients and flag problem patients immediately. Should you feel your safety is a concern it is within your discretion to refuse to attend. All our DAs are trained in CPR should an emergency situation arise.
Minimum Requirements for non-GP’s
- PGY3 or above
- 2 years PG experience in paediatrics, surgery, emergency and general medicine
- Current ALS Certificate
- RACGP Membership with access to QI&CPD program.
- General AHPRA Registration
More Benefits Include
- Excellent remuneration;
- All equipment including Dr Bag equipment and medicines, emergency and suturing equipment supplied at no expense to yourself;
- Pick up and drop off for each shift at a location of your choice (home or work);
- We complete all administrative tasks, including billing and required shift paperwork, allowing you to focusing on attending your patients and writing quality Clinical Notes on provided tablets;
- Various shift lengths with flexible working hours to suit your work/life balance;
- Quality onboarding process, assisting you every step of the way to get you on shift as soon as possible;
- General Practice Experience (GPE) – at DaD your working hours can be counted towards the RACGP Practice Experience Program (PEP) to assist on your pathway to Fellowship.
FILL OUT THE DOCTOR RECRUITMENT FORM, WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU SHORTLY.